Thursday, March 7, 2024

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR THURSDAY, MARCH 7, 2024)

 


NEW RELEASE


HAPPY BOOK WEEK


THE UNWANTED WIFE (THE DAVENPORTS #1) BY L. STEELE

"Steele knows her way around the heart.  From the waltz of temptation to the two-step of heartache .... Skylar and Nathan turn a conveniently, inconvenient marriage into an accidentally perfect second chance." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


Release DateMarch 7, 2024


He’s my brother’s best friend
My fake husband...
And doesn’t believe in love

Nathan Davenport, CEO of the Davenport empire is my complete opposite.
He hates chocolate. I’m a size sixteen dessert chef.
He only wears black. I love glitter and pink.
He’s grumpy, while I look on the brighter side of life.
Too bad his piercing blue eyes, and high cheekbones haunt my dreams.

When he offers to loan me the money to save my bakery.
I have no choice but to agree.
Except he has conditions:

I must pretend to be his wife for a year
I must fake my feelings for him so his family believes our relationship.
I must stay by his side for the duration of our arrangement so he can claim his inheritance.

I don’t even like the man, surely I can get through this charade without developing feelings for him?
Except living in close proximity with him, our chemistry escalates
I know I am falling for the wrong man.
For when I tell him: “I love you,” he growls: “Love was never part of the equation...”

This is an opposites attract, forced proximity, one-bed, marriage of convenience, and a best friend’s brother, billionaire romance with a plus size FMC. It is a complete standalone.


BUY LINKS

Website:





REVIEW: THE UNWANTED WIFE (THE DAVENPORTS #1) BY L. STEELE

The Unwanted Wife (The Davenports #1)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Steele knows her way around the heart. From the waltz of temptation to the two-step of heartache, The Unwanted Wife tangos it's way into your soul. Skylar and Nathan turn a conveniently, inconvenient marriage into an accidentally perfect second chance. Sweet and sultry never loses sight of the emotion that romance entails.



CURRENTLY AVAILABLE





THESE SUPERNATURAL SISTERS ARE HANGING TOUGH! 
Mud Bugs & Cherished Hugs by @author_brendatrim is available now and #free in #KU!





In the enchanting chaos of Willowberry Plantation, where the supernatural equivalent of a neighborhood watch involves witches with attitude and shapeshifters with sass, trouble brews faster than a potion in a cauldron.

For a brief moment, tranquility comes to Willowberry Plantation until a nymph decides to take an unannounced sabbatical, and the Six Twisted Sisters kick into action quicker than you can say "spell check."

Beneath the charming exterior of the magical manor lies a labyrinth of secrets as tangled as the vines that adorn its facade. Picture this: a centuries-old feud dripping with more drama than a soap opera, featuring the original owner's wife and a rival witch. Love triangles, tunnels that snake like gossip in a small town, and curses activated during a magical storm that would make Shakespeare nod in approval.

As our daring heroines dive into the mess, they uncover more jealousies than a reality TV show, and the strife runs deeper than an underground river. With every ancient grudge unearthed, the sisters inch closer to the heart of the mystery, where dark magic threatens not just the serenity of their supernatural sanctuary but also the lives of their eccentric neighbors.

It's a race against time, tangled emotions, and curses that refuse to stay buried. Will the Six Twisted Sisters save their friends and the precious haven they've crafted, or will Willowberry Plantation succumb to the tempest of dark magic, turning their idyllic retreat into a metaphysical battleground?

#booklaunch #newbooks #pwf #twistedsistersmidlifemaelstrom #mudbugsandcherishedhugs #midlifefiction #midlifeheroine #midlifemagic #sisterhoodfiction #supernaturalfiction #paranormalfiction #paranormalwomensfiction #books #reading #readers #booklovers #bookbuzz #booknews #booksbooksbooks



TEASER ALERT


Her ex just showed up uninvited... 
And it's clear they're far from over.
Under Her Roof by Allison Temple is now available for preorder!






My name is Gillian and I have three problems:

  • A fallen tree through the roof of my family’s remote island cottage.
  • A sister trying to sell said cottage out from under me.
  • A dead body in the living room. Sadly, it’s not my sister’s.

Actually, make that four problems: my ex, Amanda, just showed up uninvited. Apparently, she’s a spy, undercover to investigate the luxury wine auction hosted by my conniving sister.

We’ve got no connection to the mainland and a murderer on the island, so tonight Amanda and I have three missions:

  • Find the killer
  • Stay alive
  • Escape by sunrise

Actually, make that four missions: Do not fall in love, because apparently Amanda and I are far from over.

Under Her Roof is part of the Accidentally Undercover shared LGBTQ+ romantic suspense series.





#teaser #teasershare #bookteaser #preorder #bookpreorder #comingsoon #underherroof #accidentallyundercover #romanticsuspense #romancenovels #romancebooks #lgbtqromance #wlw #sapphicromance #lesbianromance #queerromance #steamyreads #kissingbooks #booklovers #readers #booknews #bookbuzz



About Allison:
Allison lives in Toronto with her very patient husband and the world’s cutest team of rescue pets. She tries to split her time between writing, exploring Toronto’s parks, and traveling anywhere that has good wine. Tragically, this leaves no time to clean the house.






@allisontemplebooks

@1852media

No comments:

Post a Comment