Tuesday, March 12, 2024

SERIES SPOTLIGHT: VEGAS HEAT: BASES LOADED BY LISA SUZANNE

 



⚾️ NOW AVAILABLE ⚾️

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, the first and second books in the VEGAS HEAT: BASES LOADED series by Lisa Suzanne are LIVE!!!


 "Lisa Suzanne writes the best characters .... they grab your attention and never let go." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)





READ NOW!


𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 geni.us/VHBL1



𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 geni.us/VHBL2

 

PRE-ORDER NOW!

𝐎𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐤 (Book 3 - March 21) geni.us/VHBL3

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 (Book 4 - April 4) geni.us/VHBL4

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐦 (Book 5 - April 18) geni.us/VHBL5

 

What to expect from Vegas Heat: Bases Loaded:

⚾️🎤 Baseball Player/Pop Star

👫 Friends to Lovers

❤️ He Falls First

😈😇 Bad Boy/Good Girl

👩‍❤️‍👨 No Third Act Break-Up

🔐 Rapunzel Vibes

🤫 Secret Relationship

BLURB: 

I wasn’t looking to change my “bad boy of baseball” reputation. At least not until my dream girl, Pop Princess Alexis Bodega, stepped foot in my clubhouse to sing for the stadium on opening day.

There’s just one problem, and it’s a big one. Her manager is also her boyfriend, and her father is her agent.

She’s kept on a tight leash with her incredibly busy schedule, and I’m at the start of a new baseball season with a new team.

It’s the worst time to explore this attraction with the wrong girl, but that doesn’t stop me from fighting my way backstage at her surprise performance in Vegas and slipping her my number.

I quickly discover that nothing is what it seems where her manager is concerned. The more I learn about America’s Sweetheart, the more I realize what the world knows of her is the carefully crafted façade of her brand…not the woman behind it all. But I’m getting to know the real Alexis, and I’m falling hard and fast for her.

Her father might be the one holding the ball, but I’m in a scoring position, and I won’t let anything stop me from getting the win.

SCORING POSITION is the first book in the VEGAS HEAT: BASES LOADED series. This series must be read in order.



Add Scoring Position to your TBR: geni.us/VHBLGR1


Find more books by Lisa Suzanne here: https://www.authorlisasuzanne.com


Links in bio @authorlisasuzanne


@wordsmithpublicity


#VegasHeatBasesLoaded #NewRelease #LisaSuzanne #BaseballRomance #badboygoodgirl #friendstolovers #hefallsfirst #rapunzelvibes #nothirdactbreakup #SteamyReads #preorder #wordsmithpublicity


No comments:

Post a Comment