Monday, March 18, 2024

PREORDER ALERT: FILTHY RICH BY AVA RYAN

 



✨ TEASER ALERT

FILTHY RICH by @avaryanbooks is coming April 9!





Why you will love this book…
💋Billionaire
🔥Steamy
💋Age Gap
🔥Vacation/Exotic Locale
💋Grumpy/Sunshine
🔥Alpha Male
💋New Adult
🔥Fling
💋Love at First Sight
🔥Forced Proximity
💋Fish Out of Water
🔥Opposites Attract

A brooding older billionaire. A beautiful young nurse. Obsessive love...

My name is Lucien Winter. I manage my fortune and my estate. Romantic entanglements? Never. Not with my history.
When billionaire Lucien Winter sees her, everything changes. She sparks something inside him... something obsessive.

I’ve seen her, I want her and I plan to have her. As long as I don't promise her forever.

I plan to spend the summer working as a private nurse. Until I meet brooding billionaire Lucien Winter...

I know that billionaire Lucien Winter uses women as playthings. I know better than to trust him...

✨Influencers’ sign up here to promote this awesome releasehttps://bit.ly/filthyrichsignup

#bookteaser #avaryan #billionaireromance #agegapromance #bookaholic #grumpysunshine #newbookalert #bookish #bookstagram #booktok #romancebooks #spicyromance #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency

No comments:

Post a Comment