Sunday, May 10, 2015

ARC REVIEW: BIDDING ON BROOKS BY KATY REGNERY

Review:

Bidding on Brooks: The Winslow Brothers (The English Brothers Book 7) - Katy Regnery

 

 

Amazonhttp://www.amazon.com/Bidding-Brooks-Winslow-Brothers-English-ebook/dp/B00TEB4HAU/

 

My Review

 

Bidding on Brooks (The Winslow Brothers, #1) by Katy Regnery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

 

What’s not to like about Bidding on Brooks by: Katy Regnery? From the first page I was drawn into Brooks and Skye’s adorable dance. Each had fears about falling in love. When they finally discover that maybe they could explore being more than friends-I was so excited for them. Despite the obstacles that kept popping up along the way I wanted them to face their demons and succeed. The auction scenario was hilariously entertaining. I loved the character of Clay, he was just over the top enough to make him believable. Katy Regnery captured my heart with Brooks and Skye’s journey to love in Bidding on Brooks. Am waiting eagerly for the next book in the series. Received an ARC for an honest review.

(www.goodreads.com/review/list/25556913-isha-coleman)

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1157370/arc-review-bidding-on-brooks-by-katy-regnery

No comments:

Post a Comment