Monday, May 4, 2015

REVIEW: THIS THING CALLED LOVE BY MIRANDA LIASSON

Review:

This Thing Called Love (A Mirror Lake Novel) - Miranda Liasson

 

 

 

 

Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/This-Thing-Called-Mirror-Novel-ebook/dp/B00QBOD59W/

 

Barnes and Noble:  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/this-thing-called-love-miranda-liasson/1120962856?

 

My Review

 

This Thing Called Love (Mirror Lake, #1) by Miranda Liasson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This Thing Called Love is a story about the surprises that life brings. With the unexpected come hard choices and heartbreaking decisions. This is one of those stories that makes the reader think: What would I have done in this situation? Received this story for an honest review and like every book there were some things I liked and some I did not. That being said I found this story a heartwarming and at times heartbreaking read about appreciating the good and bad things faced on the journey of life.
(www.goodreads.com/review/list/25556913-isha-coleman)

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1157823/review-this-thing-called-love-by-miranda-liasson

No comments:

Post a Comment