Wednesday, May 27, 2015

ARC REVIEW: A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL BY: LOUISA GEORGE

Review:

 

My Review

 

A Deal with the Devil by Louisa George
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


A Deal with the Devil has more of a darker edge to the story.  That does not make it any less intriguing however.  Rey has issues with demons from his past that does not allow him to trust anyone easily.  Kate is an individual that is caught in the middle of tough decisions.  I was on the fence for a long time with this story.  I read it twice just to make sure that I was giving it a chance.  My conclusion is that A deal with the Devil is the story of two complex people that are trying to make the right choices within their lives.  Louisa George has written a story with a deeper meaning, all decisions have consequences. A complex and indulging story.  I received an ARC of this story for an honest review. (www.goodreads.com/review/list/25556913-isha-coleman)

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1174393/arc-review-a-deal-with-the-devil-by-louisa-george

No comments:

Post a Comment