Tuesday, May 19, 2015

ARC REVIEW: LOVE DOWN UNDER BOX SET

Review:

 

 

 

 

 My Review

 

Love Down Under: Eight New Zealand & Australian Feel-Good Beach Romances

by Rosalind James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


At one time or another I have read ever author in this series. So when I saw that a boxed set was being released, I jumped at the chance to read it. Receiving an ARC for an honest review was even better. These are stories that will make you smile and touch your heart with a little sex appeal. Each author in this series does what they do best. Love Down Under is a box set of stories by authors who take you on emotional feel good journeys. Worth reading.
(www.goodreads.com/review/list/25556913-isha-coleman)

 

Amazonhttp://www.amazon.com/Love-Down-Under-Australian-Feel-Good-ebook/dp/B00X0J32G2/

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1162094/arc-review-love-down-under-box-set

No comments:

Post a Comment