Friday, August 7, 2015

MAN OF MY DREAMS BY FAITH ANDREWS IS CURRENTLY 99 CENTS!

Review:

 

 

 

MAN OF MY DREAMS BY FAITH ANDREWS

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Mia Murphy may be married to the man of her dreams. But the man in her dreams is the one that got away—her high school crush.

Mia has the life everyone envies. A white picket fence, two adorable daughters, and a hottie husband who stole her heart in college with the strum of his Gibson and his sexy baritone. But when forever becomes monotonous for this perfect couple, their faith in each other is tested.

For Declan, long trips away from home because of his demanding job cause him to find comfort on the road. For Mia, the recurring dreams of her old flame and the shock of her husband's infidelity send her running into Noah's arms at their ten year high school reunion.

Will Mia abandon the alluring pull of the past for her picture perfect future or will the man of her dreams be replaced by the man in her dreams?

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Man-My-Dreams-Faith-Andrews-ebook/dp/B00FA2H7LI/

 

Barnes and Noble:  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/man-of-my-dreams-faith-andrews/1116943567?ean=2940148536260

 

Google Play Books: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Faith_Andrews

_Man_of_My_Dreams?id=2hhyBQAAQBAJ&hl=en

 

Ibooks:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/man-of-my-dreams/id956376554?mt=11

 

Kobo:  https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/man-of-my-dreams-2

 

 

REVIEW:  MAN OF MY DREAMS BY FAITH ANDREWS

 

Man of My Dreams (Dreams, #1)Man of My Dreams by Faith Andrews

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I received a copy of Man of My Dreams earlier today and am already just about finished. Faith Andrews takes her readers on an exploitative journey through the life of Mia Murphy. Mia has everything. Beautiful, healthy children, a loving husband and a wonderful life. Despite all of that she dreams of the one that got away. When opportunity presents itself will Mia risk losing what she holds dear for a fantasy? Or will she step back from the ledge before it is too late? Man of My Dreams is a thought provoking and fascinating look at what if. Ms. Andrews did an exceptional job of exposing Mia's mindset. The slow build up in the story keeps the reader guessing and holds the attention until the very end. Went into this not knowing what to expect but am glad I leaped because the pay off was worth it.



View all my reviews

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1223297/man-of-my-dreams-by-faith-andrews-is-currently-99-cents

No comments:

Post a Comment