Monday, October 10, 2016

ARC REVIEW: THE SEXY ONE BY LAUREN BLAKELY

Review:

The Sexy One - Lauren Blakely

 

 

 

 

READ AND REVIEW

 

 

 

THE SEXY ONE BY LAUREN BLAKELY

 

 

 

Release Date:  October 17, 2016

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

 

Let me count the ways why falling into forbidden love is not my wisest move…

  1. She works with me every single day.

Did I mention she's gorgeous, sweet, kind and smart?

  1. She works in my home.

Playing with my five-year-old daughter. Teaching my little girl. Cooking for my princess. Which means…

  1. She's the nanny.

And that makes her completely off-limits…But it doesn’t stop me from wanting her. All of her.

 

***

 

The other nannies in this city don't call him the Sexy One for nothing. My boss, the amazingly wonderful single father to the girl I take care of every day is ridiculously hot, like movie star levels with those arms, and those eyes, and that body. Not to mention, the way he dotes on his little girl melts me all over. But what really makes my knees weak are the times when his gaze lingers on me. In secret. When no one else is around.


I can't risk my job for a chance at something more…can I? But I don’t know how to resist him much longer either…



**The audiobook will release the same day as the eBook on October 17th and will be narrated by

Sebastian York and Andi Arndt!**

 

 

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         Amazon Paperback         B & N        Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo

 

 

 

REVIEW:  THE SEXY ONE BY LAUREN BLAKELY

 

The Sexy OneThe Sexy One by Lauren Blakely

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Whenever I read a Lauren Blakely story, it is a reminder of just how talented she really is. Her ability to cunningly intersect storylines and wickedly entertain is amazing. All in the name of fun. In my mind there is nothing sexier than a father, especially one who has a daughter. His protectiveness, the understanding and devotion are written all over his face whenever he looks at his child. Ms. Blakely brought that sweetness to The Sexy One. The brilliance of the dual point of views gave a first hand glimpse into the hearts and minds of both characters and the sensual attraction that weighs heaven on their conscience. Like a moth to a flame, The Sexy One is hard to resist. So why try?



View all my reviews

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1480228/arc-review-the-sexy-one-by-lauren-blakely

No comments:

Post a Comment