Sunday, October 1, 2017

Have My Baby (Dirty DILFs) by Taryn Quinn

Review:

Have My Baby (Dirty DILFs Book 1) - Taryn Quinn

 

From sunshine moments to cloudy days, in life we all experience our share of rain.  What makes it tolerable is a strong sense of family and a great group of friends.   What happens when family ties are non-existent and the bonds of friendship are put to the test?  Taryn Quinn blurs the line between friendship and lovers.  Seduction is on the agenda when hormones and hearts collide, but will the growing pains along the way prove to be the reason why a longstanding friendship is on the verge of dying?  Have My Baby is a tale of sacrifice and new beginnings that leans more toward naughty with a hint of nice.  Once I got past the dirty talk, Seth and Ally were a pleasant surprise.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1604175/have-my-baby-dirty-dilfs-by-taryn-quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment