Thursday, September 14, 2023

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2023)

 






NEW RELEASE

AVAILABLE NOW
 


ACTION. ADVENTURE. PASSION. PLEASURE. 
Danger Bluff is the destination that has it all!
Grab a copy of Rocco by @becca.jameson and @4peppernorth and find out for yourself.

 

Rocco
A mysterious billionaire saved my life.
Now, I owe him.
My team’s job: Save Sadie at all costs.
My goal: Convince her she’s mine.

Sadie
I wish I’d never noticed that error.
Now, I’m jobless, homeless, and broke.
Thank goodness the resort at Danger Bluff is hiring.
If only that chiseled mountaineer didn’t ooze Daddy vibes.


#booklaunch #newbooks #newrelease #rocco #dangerbluff #daddyromance #ddlg #ageplayromance #kinkyromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #romanticsuspense #romanticthriller #kissingbooks #steamyreads #hotreads #books #reading #bookish #bookbuzz #booksbooksbooks #booklovers #readers #bookloversofinstagram #readersofinstagram #booksofinstagram #bookstagram 

@1852media



No comments:

Post a Comment