Tuesday, September 26, 2023

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: SOMETHING LIKE HATE (CHICAGO GRIZZLIES #1) BY PIPER RAYNE




 

 

NEW RELEASE

 

SPOTLIGHT TOUR

 

Something like Hate by Piper Rayne is #NowLive!

 "Something Like Hate dares to be tempting, frustrating and funny. A battle of hearts that changes all the rules of romance." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

Release DateSeptember 26, 2023


I love him.
I loathe him.

It’s like plucking daisy petals in my head, but he’ll never know.


When Miles Cavanaugh, the best safety in the league, was traded to the Chicago Grizzlies football team last year, I could finally breathe. Temptation was miles away.

How naïve to think it would end there because when the opportunity to write for a national magazine based in Chicago lands in my lap months later, I can’t turn it down. Sure, it’s a big city, but the sexual energy feels like a beacon between us the minute my plane lands.

To make matters worse, I end up having to take over the job of reporting exclusively on the Chicago Grizzlies. Which means traveling with the team, interviewing players, and pretty much having an all-access pass to their lives during the season.

Miles and I put up a great front, quickly hating on one another, but we both know it’s a lie. We also know the rules are simple. For me, don’t sleep with the subject of your articles. For him, don’t sleep with the journalist who can make or break your career.

I thought straight-laced Miles Cavanaugh followed all the rules… oh how wrong I was.

Get your copy today!
https://books2read.com/slhate

Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/3EUnSiU

 

 

REVIEW: SOMETHING LIKE HATE (CHICAGO GRIZZLIES #1) BY PIPER RAYNE


Something like Hate (Chicago Grizzlies, #1)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A battle of hearts that changes all the rules of romance. Something Like Hate dares to be tempting, frustrating and funny. Miles and Bryce turn a fierce competition into a spicy touchdown of the heart.

 

 


 

Book one in a brand new series by Piper Rayne. Something like Hate is an enemies-to-lovers, football, sports romance story.

 

#chicagogrizzlies #piperrayne #somethinglikehate #sportsromance #footballromance #enemiestolovers #forbiddenlove #sneakingaround #milesandbryce #RomanticComedy #AdultRomance #Athlete #ContemporaryRomance #OneBed #SportsRomance #WorkplaceRomance #bookclub #bookish #booklover #booksta #bookstagram #bookworm #readersofig #readersofinstagram #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_

 

No comments:

Post a Comment