Thursday, September 28, 2023

COMING SOON: FLIRTING WITH THE CEO (THE WHITLEY BROTHERS) BY LAYLA HAGEN

 




FLIRTING WITH THE CEO by Layla Hagen coming October 4th!  


Sunshine heroine meets grumpy hero in Layla Hagen’s latest!


"Enchanting is a dish best served sultry. Hagen pulls the heartstrings while feeding the senses. Flirting with the CEO is a spicy treat, the perfect blend of decadent and addictive romance." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



 



#1Click

#Preorder here - https://tinyurl.com/FlirtingwiththeCEO

Will be FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED




Colton Whitley is a successful CEO complete with all the skills needed to achieve his position: he’s demanding, rude, and likes to call the shots.

He also has absolutely no communication skills whatsoever. My job is to change that. Did I mention he’s my new client and the biggest challenge of my career?

But I’m a go-getter. I can deal with an infuriating blue-eyed, dark-haired hunk of a man who makes my toes curl and my… You get the picture.

One day he misses our appointment—probably on purpose—so I hunt down his tight-lipped assistant to get Colton’s whereabouts.

Lo and behold, my sexy CEO is also a boxer who likes to blow off steam in the ring! I can’t wrap my mind around these contradictory sides of him. And when Colton (literally) kisses the panties off me, I don’t know what to make of that either.

What do you get when you fall for your grumpy client who’s married to his work? A hot-as-hell, mouthwatering, delicious mess.


REVIEWFLIRTING WITH THE CEO (THE WHITLEY BROTHERS) BY LAYLA HAGEN


Flirting with the CEO (The Whitley Brothers, #4)


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Two hearts on a collision course with temptation. Hagen pulls the heartstrings while feeding the senses. Flirting with the CEO is a spicy treat. Colton and Zoey are the perfect blend of decadent and addictive romance. He's frustratingly brilliant. She's a charming enigma. When their battle of wills becomes a meeting of hearts, all bets are off and the real battle begins. Enchanting is a dish best served sultry.



#laylahagen #contemporaryromance #newbookalert #lovereading #bookcommunity #reading #bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove #mustread #ebooks #grumpysunshine #whitleybrothers #wildfiremarketingsolutions


No comments:

Post a Comment