Saturday, September 23, 2023

NOW LIVE

 


NEW RELEASE


HATE YOU TO LOVE YOU BY ANGELA CASEY is #NowLive!

"Trevor and Adriana are a force to be reckoned with. Casey aims straight for the heart and hits a bulls-eye. Hate You to Love You brings balance to a heartbreaker that dares to be irresistible." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Release DateSeptember 19, 2023


An Irresistible Enemies to Lovers Romance

Trevor

My first love ended in a betrayal.

So did my parents’ marriage.

Now I see all women as gold diggers.

That is until I met her.

They call her Adriana Anderson.

For the first time in more than ten years, a woman ignited my heart.

Her beauty is exquisite: dark, lush hair and a thin, beautiful mouth, cat-like eyes, arched brows, and milky skin.

Then I listened to her speak.

We could not be farther apart on issues about women.

My greatest desire turned into a nightmare.

Yet, I yearn for her.


Adriana

 He is too handsome for real life! Too irresistible!

The moment I saw him, my feet got rooted to the ground, and my heart skipped a beat.

But  handsome, arrogant, powerful, Hollywood star, Trevor Tudor, believes that all every woman wants is money.

I am a civil right activist. I agitate for women’s rights.

This heat surging between us is dead from the start.

We are already enemies.



BUY LINKS 

https://www.amazon.com/Hate-You-Love-You-Irresistible-ebook/dp/B0CHZ6MMF4/



No comments:

Post a Comment