Monday, April 10, 2017

NEW RELEASE: NEVER BE TAMED BY CLARE JAMES

 

 

 

 

 

 

Never Be Tamed: A Steamy Bad Girl Romance by Clare James

 

 

 

Date of Publication: April 10, 2017

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

 

Falling for your sister's nemesis?

Only a low-life dog would do something like that, right? And that ain't me, not anymore. I mean here I am, trying to be a stand-up guy for once in my freaking life—I'm finally making smart decisions, helping my little sister, and getting my shit together.

For once, things are finally going my way…until Jenna shows up.

As soon as I meet her, I know she's the enemy. I've heard enough to understand that she's off limits. Banned. Forbidden. Not for me!

She's the bad girl I have to stay away from if I want to keep my family intact. So I try. Trust me, I REALLY try. But it's not as easy as you'd think, and surprisingly, I discover that she's not as bad as everyone says.

Of course, she's difficult, selfish, and a royal pain in the ass, but she's also gorgeous, smart, kind, and…well, let's just say I am that low-life dog. Traitor. Turncoat. And the world's shittiest brother.

Woof. Woof.

Never Be Tamed is a hot and hilarious full-length stand-alone that can be read on its own or as part of The Impossible Love Series.

 

Available From

 

 

 

 

 

 

About Clare James

 

 

Clare James writes steamy contemporary romance and new adult stories, penning nearly a dozen novels. Her Entangled Brazen debut, CAUGHT, was a #1 Amazon Best-Selling Romance Series, and the touching family drama, Two-Hour Truce, also hit #1 as a category bestseller on Amazon.

 

Clare is fan of spunky women, gorgeous guys, and super-hot romance, and spends most of her time lost in books. When she's not reading, you can find her locked away writing. Clare is also a former dancer and still loves to get her groove on – mostly to work off her beloved cupcakes and red wine. She lives in Minneapolis with her two leading men – her husband and young son – and is always on social media chatting with readers.

 

Find Clare James Online

 
Hosted by:

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1550618/new-release-never-be-tamed-by-clare-james

No comments:

Post a Comment