Tuesday, November 20, 2018

​Audio Review: My Life as a Country Album (My Life as an Album) by: LJ Evans (Author), Sarah Puckett (Narrator)

Review:

my life as a country album - LJ Evans

 

 

 

My Life as a Country Album (My Life as an Album) by: LJ Evans (Author), Sarah Puckett (Narrator)

 

 

5 of 5 stars



Evans supplied the words. Puckett gave the melody. My Life as a Country Album reminds me why I love to read romance. Cam and Jake are a mixture of angst, youth and sentiment. Against the backdrop of some of my favorite songs, Evans has created a beautiful tale of young love and adult heartache. The maturity level reads so far above young adult. This is a story that goes far beyond words and speaks to the heart. (Reviewed by: Isha C., https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/1945702764

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2600883176)

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1810420/audio-review-my-life-as-a-country-album-my-life-as-an-album-by-lj-evans-author-sarah-puckett-narrator

No comments:

Post a Comment