Thursday, February 21, 2019

The Duchess War by Courtney Milan

Review:

The Duchess War - Courtney Milan

 

 

It has recently come to my attention that through no fault of my own a mistake was made. I fell in love with a story and eagerly posted a review. The problem was the wrong person received credit for this beautiful read and I'd like to take the time to make that right and apologize to the mastermind behind the story. Courtney Milan, your story moved me. The Duchess War is a must read. It celebrates a love that will not be denied and refuses to be forgotten. Minerva is the type of character a heart gravitates to. She wants to be accepted but dares to be different. I saw a great deal of myself in the moments of uncertainty and that drew me to her all the more. What spoke most to me is the message. Love is not about perfection. Love is about acceptance. Milan is a treasure and I am glad to call myself a fan.
 
 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1848272/the-duchess-war-by-courtney-milan

No comments:

Post a Comment