Thursday, June 20, 2019

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: A PIZZA MY HEART BY TEAGAN HUNTER

 

 







 








 











 


Most people would probably be
embarrassed to land themselves back in their hometown and working at a pizzeria
after an ugly divorce.




Not me.


It’s home, and I have one last shot to make Wren Daniels see me as more than
just her brother’s best friend.


When the opportunity to show her what’s been right in front of her this whole
time presents itself, I take it, holding nothing back this time.


Wren thinks we’re pretending, but there’s nothing fake about the way I feel.


After all, she’s always had…a pizza my heart.


Standalone Brother's Best Friend Romcom! 








ADD TO GOODREADS





 

REVIEWA PIZZA MY HEART BY TEAGAN HUNTER

 

A Pizza My HeartA Pizza My Heart by Teagan Hunter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Hunter has the perfect recipe for stirring up trouble. One hot bachelor + One wary beauty = Steamy romance. Foster and Wren put love on the menu and spotlight temptation as the main course. A Pizza My Heart, allows your emotions to have a little fun. Laughter, romance and spice serve up a tasty dish.



View all my reviews



 

 





 

 

 



 




AVAILABLE NOW




 






































 



 



 


 


I'm a Missouri-raised gal,
but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old
dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza,
and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV
shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more
paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.




Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my
journey.

 



Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1903581/happy-book-week-a-pizza-my-heart-by-teagan-hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment