Tuesday, September 24, 2019

SPOTLIGHT: THE NOWHERE TRILOGY BY KAT MIZERA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Have you started this epic royal trilogy yet?!
 
 
 
 
I am so royally screwed...
 
 
 
Nowhere Left to Fall by Kat Mizera -- NOW AVAILABLE!
 
 
She's a rockstar. Literally.
I'm in line for the throne. Sort of.
We're in love and it's everything.

Life would be perfect, except my asshole cousin (the dude who actually is next in line for the throne) is trying to drive my country into civil war.

I'm trying to make Casey mine forever.
I'm trying to forget that my cousin is an asshole (did I mention that?).
I'm trying to save my kingdom.

I am so royally screwed.
 
 
 

REVIEWNOWHERE LEFT TO FALL (THE NOWHERE TRILOGY) BY KAT MIZERA

 

Nowhere Left to Fall (The Nowhere Trilogy Book 1)Nowhere Left to Fall by Kat Mizera

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


From heartstopping romance to cliffhanging drama, Mizera keeps emotions on full alert with Nowhere Left to Fall. Can the man who would be king protect what he loves most? Casey and Erik are a love story years in the making. Friends forever could be so much more, but life has a habit of getting in the way. There are moments when Mizera tries to tone down her magnificence. Fall gets off to a slow start, but finishes strong. The Nowhere Trilogy gets off to a nice start.



View all my reviews

 
---------------
 
 
 
BOOK 2: Nowhere Left to Run -- October 1st

---------------
 
THE CONCLUSION: Nowhere Left to Hide -- October 22nd

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1955789/spotlight-the-nowhere-trilogy-by-kat-mizera

No comments:

Post a Comment