Tuesday, January 26, 2021

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: HARLEY, STEALING HAPPINESS (IRON ORCHIDS) BY DANIELLE NORMAN

 


 

 

 

 
Purchase Harley, Stealing Happiness HERE: https://www.daniellenorman.com/books/harley-stealing-happiness/
 
Blurb:
I’ve been attracted to one man for years, fellow deputy Aiden McGuire. Our chemistry is off the charts; we argue and banter in front of our friends.
 
But what no one sees is that I sneak over to his apartment at night and once again our chemistry is off the charts.
 
I have no clue how long he can keep our secret.
 
Me? I can keep it forever because I’ve been keeping another one since I was little. My biggest fear is that people discover that I’m not the sharp-tongue, confident, sex kitten that I pretend to be.
 
When I offer to help my cousin Ridley, the president of the Blood Roses, a vigilante—all ladies MC, my past comes back to haunt me.
 
Will I be able to keep it all together, my childhood secret, and Aiden, or will my world collapse like a row of dominos, one after the other.
 
*Iron Orchids Badges
 
REVIEW: HARLEY, STEALING HAPPINESS (IRON ORCHIDS) BY DANIELLE NORMAN
 
Harley, Stealing Happiness (Iron Orchids #12)Harley, Stealing Happiness by Danielle Norman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Danielle Norman does it again. With each story I become more addicted. Norman somehow manages to keep senses on full alert even as she sets about stealing your heart. Harley is the girl crush I never saw coming. A wounded spitfire with a smart mouth, a fighting spirit and a fragile heart. At first meeting I was intrigued, but midway through I became enamored. With a warrior's heart she refuses to let her demons win. There's something so beautiful in that. Aiden is her perfect match. A swoon-worthy opponent, but also a fierce ally. Stealing Happiness is a book worth waiting for. Hard to resist. Not easy to put down. Easy to love.



View all my reviews
 

Find more books by Danielle Norman: https://www.daniellenorman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment