Sunday, February 14, 2021

PRE-ORDER ALERT (AUDIO EDITION): SAVAGE LOVER BY SOPHIE LARK, NARRATED BY LEE DANIELS & MICHAEL GALLAGHER



🎧 🎧 Pre Order Alert 🎧 🎧


Calling All Enemies to Lovers Fans!!

This is one you are not going to want to miss!

Pre-Order Now! 



Savage Lover (Brutal Birthright Book 3) by Sophie Lark 

Narrated by Lee Daniels and Michael Gallagher

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions


Goes Live Wednesday, February 17th!



Audible US 🎧 http://bit.ly/SavageLoverAudioUS


Audible UK 🎧 http://bit.ly/SavageLoverAudioUK


 

Pre Order Blitz Hosted by Audiobook Obsession 


 

Blurb

There’s a reason I never go to parties....

 

I saw him in a cloud of smoke, like sin made flesh. Even bruised and battered, I’d never seen anything more beautiful....

 

Unless I hate myself, I should stay far away from Nero.

 

He’s a heartbreaker.

A mess-maker.

A walking disaster.

 

Here’s the problem: I’m in deep trouble with a dirty cop. The only person who can save me is Nero. We’re not friends. If he saw me drowning, he’d throw me.

 

But he’s the only chance I’ve got.

 

He’s no hero, he’s a savage lover.

 

Savage Lover is the wild and reckless third act of the Brutal Birthright series. It’s a stand-alone bully mafia romance, complete with HEA and no cliff-hangers. It contains blazing-hot bedroom scenes for mature listeners only!

 
@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @sophie_lark_author

 

 


#PreOrder #PreOrderBlitz #SavageLoverAudioTour #SophieLark #LeeDaniels #MichaelGallagher #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #EnemiesToLovers #BullyRomance #MafiaRomance  

No comments:

Post a Comment