Saturday, April 17, 2021

PRE-ORDER ALERT: TO CRAVE AND COVET (LEAVE ME BREATHLESS) BY RACHEL BLAKE, NARRATED BY BLAIR DADE, SEAN DUREGGER, CRAIG A. HART

 





🎧 🎧 Pre Order Alert 🎧 🎧


Calling All Dark Mafia Romance Fans!! This is one you are not going to want to miss! Pre-Order Now! 



To Crave and Covet (Leave me Breathless) by Rachel Blake

Narrated by Blair Dade, Sean Duregger, and Craig A Hart

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions


Goes Live Tuesday April 20th!



Audible US  http://bit.ly/ToCraveandCovetAudioUS



Audible UK  http://bit.ly/ToCraveandCovetAudioUK



 

Pre Order Blitz Hosted by Audiobook Obsession 


 

Blurb: 

Twisted. Dark. Dominant. 

Rachel Blake brings a suspense-filled mafia romance to the Leave Me Breathless Black Rose Collection....

The man sitting by my hospital bed is my husband: the kind of man a woman doesn’t forget. 

And yet, I don’t recognize him. I can’t remember anything of our life together, or the love we shared. Even as his touch sets my body on fire and I learn to crave his discipline, my memories remain hidden from me. 

I need answers. But the more I search for them, the clearer it becomes that remembering may cost me everything. 

Please Note: The stories in the Black Rose Collection are considered dark romance. Some aspects may be sensitive for some listeners.


@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @rachelblakeauthor @seannarrates @craighartreads


#PreOrder #PreOrderBlitz #ToCraveandCovetAudioTour #RachelBlake #BlairDade #SeanDuregger #CraigAHart #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #MafiaRomance #DarkRomance #Suspense

No comments:

Post a Comment