Wednesday, May 26, 2021

SPOTLIGHT TOUR: PROMISE ME TOMORROW (LEAVE ME BREATHLESS) BY LYSSA COLE, NARRATED BY ADA SINCLAIR & THEO SINCLAIR

 





 

🎧🎧 Spotlight Tour 🎧🎧

 

Second chance romance Fans, This one's for you!

 

 

 #PromiseMeTomorrowAudioTour (Leave Me Breathless) by @lyssacolebooks

Narrated by #AdaSinclair and #TheoSinclair

Produced & Published by @pinkflamingo_productions

 

 

 

 "Broken hearts, shattered dreams and emotional overload are the backdrop for a love unlike any other.  Cole speaks to soul about the fragility of life, love and hope in a way that is tormentingly beautiful." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



 

Audible US  https://bit.ly/PromiseMeTomorrowAudioUS


Audible UK  https://bit.ly/PromiseMeTomorrowAudioUK 

 



 

#SpotlightTour Hosted by @audiobookobsession

 

 

 

Blurb:

 

Lyssa Cole brings an angsty, second chance romance to the Leave Me Breathless Collection...

 

I fell in love with him when I was a child, watching from afar as he would catch butterfly after butterfly for me. As teens, our love grew stronger into one that lasts a lifetime. 

 

But one car accident left everything destroyed, my memories stolen from me, even the ones of him. 

 

Despite the difficulties, he waits for me to return. Patiently, he shows me our life, one memory at a time. He’s determined to make me fall in love with him all over again.

 

Yet, when truths spills, and doubts grow, can I trust this man I don’t remember?

 

Will my memories ever return or will I continue to pretend this is the life I know and love?

 

“Juliet, if you promise me all your tomorrows, I’ll show you all our yesterdays.” ~Will

 

Promise Me Tomorrow by Lyssa Cole is part of the Leave Me Breathless World. It's a novella in the Moonflower Collection and guarantees a happily ever after! For a complete list of Leave Me Breathless books and authors, please visit leavemebreathlessbooks.com. 

 

 


REVIEWPROMISE ME TOMORROW (LEAVE ME BREATHLESS) BY LYSSA COLE, NARRATED BY ADA SINCLAIR & THEO SINCLAIR

 

Promise Me Tomorrow (Leave Me Breathless World)Promise Me Tomorrow by Lyssa Cole

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Audio Review: Promise Me Tomorrow (Leave Me Breathless World) by Lyssa Cole, Narrated by Ada Sinclair & Theo Sinclair

Broken hearts, shattered dreams and emotional overload are the backdrop for a love unlike any other. Cole speaks to soul about the fragility of life, love and hope in a way that is tormentingly beautiful. Juliet and Will read like the most stirring love song. With poetic lyrics and ethereal delivery the Sinclairs bring to life an out of this world romance.





View all my reviews

 


#NowLive #NewRelease #LyssaCole #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #SecondChanceRomance 


No comments:

Post a Comment