Wednesday, July 14, 2021

PRE-ORDER ALERT (AUDIO): OUR NAKED SOULS (THE SEASONS OF THE SOUL) BY ALESSANDRA VITALE, NARRATED BY MICHAEL FERRAIUOLO & RAMONA MASTER

 




🎧 🎧 Pre Order Alert 🎧 🎧


Calling Contemporary Romance Fans!! This is one you are not going to want to miss! Pre-Order Now! 



Our Naked Souls (The Seasons of the Soul) by Alessandra Vitale 

Narrated by Michael Ferraiuolo and Ramona Master

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions


Goes Live Monday July 26th!



Audible US  https://bit.ly/OurNakedSoulsAudioUS


Audible UK  https://bit.ly/OurNakedSoulsAudioUK


 

Pre Order Blitz Hosted by Audiobook Obsession 



 

Blurb


An all new stand-alone contemporary romance in the Seasons of the Soul series.... 


Arabel 

A bad man once broke me, leaving me trapped in a cage built out of my own shame. Shackled to the bars of the past. Afraid. Lonely. Unable to move on. 

Then, I met him. Beautiful, intense, and stuck in a cage of his own. He makes me want to live again. I want to save him. I want him to save me. 

But good guys don’t like ruined girls. And even if he did, would I have the courage to break free and learn to fly again? 

For him? 


Lorenzo 

A sad woman once broke me, leaving a crater in my chest I’ll never fill again. Hollow. Crippled by past mistakes and present fears.  

Then, I met her. Enchanting, stunning, and in pain. I want to love her. I want her to love me. 

But she doesn’t deserve to fall into the abyss of my broken soul. I should stay away, and yet, I can’t let her go. Am I strong enough to become a better man? 

For her? 

Warning: This book contains mature content that may be disturbing to some of you. Listen at your own risk. 

This book is a complete story. It is the first book in the Seasons of the Soul series of stand-alone novels. 


@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @authoralessandravitale


#PreOrder #PreOrderBlitz #OurNakedSoulsAudioTour #AlessandraVitale #MichaelFerraiuolo #RamonaMaster #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #ContemporaryRomance

No comments:

Post a Comment