Monday, February 14, 2022

TEASER ALERT (EXCERPT BLAST): MY FAVORITE DISH (SUGAR SANDS #1) BY KENZIE REED

 






 

MY FAVORITE DISH by Kenzie Reed is coming February 17!

 


EXCERPT


“I need to know literally every detail,” Alex says gleefully. 

“I don’t know!” I moan into the phone. “I just gave the paperwork a quick glance. I’m not a lawyer. It looks like Sawyer did buy the property. The question is, did he have the legal right to? Who was really the previous owner? It’s got to be my Aunt Gwendolyn. The hotel was left to her, and the will says she could leave it to whoever she wanted to except her longtime companion Jacques, but anyway he died shortly before she did so that was a moot point. But she couldn’t sell it during her lifetime. So she couldn’t have sold it to anyone. So it’s mine.” I’m babbling hysterically, trying to reassure myself that I’m right.

“Forget about the paperwork. You seriously think I care about paperwork?” she scoffs. “I need to know every detail about his shlong. This is Sawyer Hendricks’ junk we’re talking about, for heaven’s sakes. You have now laid your eyes on famous peen, and I need details.”

“You’re not going to go telling any of your journalist friends about it, are you?” As a photographer, sometimes she works for the wire services.

“I plead the fifth. Ha! I got it right that time.”

“Well, look at you, learning American civics. And I will only reveal details if you promise to keep your trap shut.”

“Fiiiiine.” She draws the word out dramatically. “My lips are sealed. Thief of joy.”

I summon up an image of naked Sawyer, and despite the circumstances, I can’t suppress a smile of appreciation. “It was ridiculously and unnecessarily huge. Possibly dangerous. Could be used as a deadly weapon.”

“Why, thank you,” Sawyer says from right behind me, almost making me pee myself.

 

Bloggers sign up for release events here: https://forms.gle/QeZtzuzLJKVD9V2D9

 

 @kenziereedbooks

 

#comingsoon #bookaholic #needtoreaditnow #ilovebooks #booknerdigan #wildfiremarketingsolutions


No comments:

Post a Comment