Tuesday, March 15, 2022

TEASER ALERT: SECOND TRUE LOVE BY VIKKI JAY (THE HAWTHORNE FAMILY #1) BY VIKKI JAY

 


 

 

 

 

Second True Love by Vikki Jay is releasing April 1, 2022!

 

 A single dad, age gap romance 

 

"From soulful emotion to heartaching romance, Second True Love turns the heart inside out while taking the senses on a magical carpet ride of love." - Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

Preorder your copy today on Amazon! 

US: https://amzn.to/3LK8SFZ

WW: http://mybook.to/secondtruelove

 

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3gRqrpF

 

 

Blurb

 

At an age of twenty-five, I was finally ready to explore the world.

I was free. Out of my mother's grip. Out of Cherrywood.

I never expected my new world would revolve around a grumpy forty-year old single-dad.

I was supposed to be a short term tenant in Keith's loft.
I wasn't supposed to roam in his house, asking him to make me cinnamon latte, and become friends with his daughter.
And most of all, I wasn't supposed to fall in love with Keith Adams.

But if there's one thing I know how to do, it's break the rules.

Keith wants nothing to do with me. He's still mourning the wife he lost years ago, and the ice around his heart is thick. He claims he doesn't want love, and definitely not from a girl fifteen years younger than him. He says I need to figure out my life on my own.

But I'm gonna show him I can be what he needs. Even if he doesn't know yet. 

I can be his second true love.

 

 

REVIEWSECOND TRUE LOVE (THE HAWTHORNE FAMILY #1) BY VIKKI JAY

 

Second True LoveSecond True Love by Vikki Jay

My rating: 5 of 5 stars





There's beauty in the broken. Hope in the heartache. Love in the risk. Jay makes Keith and Clem a risk worth taking. From soulful emotion to heartaching romance, Second True Love turns the heart inside out while taking the senses on a magical carpet ride of love.



View all my reviews

 

 

@vikkijayauthor @greyspromo

 

#ContemporaryRomance #SecondChance #SingleParent #Angsty #AgeGap #Protector #SmallTown #GrumpySunshine #WoundedHero #SecondChanceRomance #SlowBurn #ReluctantHero

No comments:

Post a Comment