Sunday, December 18, 2022

A LITTLE BIT NAUGHTY ......

 


 

 

 

NOW AVAILABLE

 

 

"Clueless can be adorable when you're walking a fine line between love and hate. Lusanne and Owen turn cute into complicated with explosive results. Michaels tickles the heart with captivating characters and tempting romance." - (Isha C., Blogger Reader Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

 

 

ENTRY LEVEL (THE NAUGHTY LIST) BY BELLA MICHAELS

 

 

 

My hot new neighbor hates me.

A year ago, Owen Smith and I spent one epic weekend together, and it was almost enough to make me upend my life and move to the Fingerlakes to be with him. Instead, I got scared and put an end to our long-distance chance at love.
But when a twist of fate sends me back to small town Kitchi Falls for good, I’m hopeful we can pick up where left off.

Not. Even. Close.

Now everyone in town is wondering why the normally affable owner of KC’s Taphouse won’t even look at me. Why he avoids me every time we’re in the same place. Why his gorgeous smile disappears at every mention of my name.
Every chance encounter and rebuffed attempt only remind me of his touch, of everything I lost because I wanted to protect myself from heartbreak.

Now all I want this Christmas is a second chance.

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
NAILED (THE NAUGHTY LIST) BY CLAIRE WILDER
 
A Steamy Small-Town Age Gap Novella

When my grumpy silver-fox boss invites me to join him at a career-catapulting conference over the holidays, I'm thrilled. While I love my job, his caveman attitude stings—especially because he seems to give it only to me. This conference will be the perfect chance to network with new potential employers, while showing my boss just what he’ll be missing when I quit.

Except spending a whole weekend with my boss is showing me there might be a reason why he’s so grumpy: his decidedly unbosslike feelings for me.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

"Take a walk on the wild side and lose your heart in the process. From fireworks to mistletoe, Hastings stirs up trouble in the hottest ways. Checking it Twice is a delightfully, naughty tango of love that proves hard to resist. A short sweet tempting treat." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

 

Checking it Twice (The Naughty List) by Claire Hastings

 

 

She's made a list of her own, and he's just the man to help...

Haven Taylor is tired of being called a Goody Two-shoes, and her brother's best friend might be the key to fixing that.
DB Elliot is seriously sexy and without a doubt someone she can trust for a no-strings-attached secret fling. After all, she's known him her entire life.
Inspired by her favorite actress, Haven is ready to claim her coal by putting together a different kind of naughty list. And DB is happy to help check everything off the list.
But no one can know—especially not her brother or the coworkers who make Haven feel about as grown up as the six-year-olds she teaches.
Haven's days might be filled with arts and crafts, the ABCs, and owies, but that certainly doesn't mean her nights have to be.
Her plan is foolproof.
Until she realizes that she might want to check some items off the list with DB more than once... 

 

https://www.clairehastingsauthor.com/checking-it-twice

 

 

 

 

"A delightfully, sultry romance that speaks to the heart. Hunter and Kat sneak.up on the senses in their cat and mouse game of love. LoveStruck makes a little bit naughty feel quite nice." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

 LoveStruck (The Naughty List) by Julia Jarrett

 

What’s my grown-up Christmas wish this year? For my secret crush on Hunter Callaghan to not be a secret anymore.

Everyone says he’s like a golden retriever, with his happy-go-lucky attitude and friendly personality. But I see something more – I see the vulnerable side he works so hard to cover with a smile and a joke. I see the man I wish I could spend forever with.
My wish seems to be coming true when Hunter reveals that he wants me just as much as I want him.
As long as we keep it a secret…
Small towns make relationships challenging, especially when you’ve got a big family like I do. Between my meddling brothers and my police chief cousin, no man ever wants near me.
Add on the fact that my cousin just so happens to be Hunter’s boss?
Maybe Christmas wishes aren’t enough. Maybe we need a Christmas miracle.
Because I’m not giving up on us so easily. This holiday season, I’m ready to be on the Naughty List if it means getting the man of my dreams.

 

 https://geni.us/LoveStruckNL

 

 

 

 

"Love with an edge. Alves lets her inner bad girl shine through with captivating results.... Falling for the Grinch is a tempting way to turn up the heat all year round." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

FALLING FOR THE GRINCH (THE NAUGHTY LIST) BY AMY ALVES 

 

Release Date: December 6, 2022

 

 

She kissed the wrong man, and she liked it.
No longer content waiting for the love of her life to walk into her bakery, Dani Reed decides this holiday season, she's going to fulfill some long-awaited fantasies. This Christmas will be all about self-discovery. . . and pleasure.

But a certain fire chief is getting in the way of her sexy plans.

Declan Walker has been nicknamed Chief Grinch with good reason. His stamp of approval is needed for every detail of the emergency services holiday party this year. A room filled with hot firefighters, broody law enforcement officers, and charming paramedics? Yes, please!

With high hopes, and an even higher libido, she attends the party with her sights set on the perfect holiday hook-up partner. But their rendezvous goes sideways, and Dani accidentally kisses the very man hell-bent on ruining her naughty, coal-claiming fun.

With that one sizzling kiss, all of Dani's plans change.
She wants the fire chief for Christmas.
But he thinks she's too young, too tempting, and much too Christmas crazy.

Can she make his heart grow three sizes bigger—one for each of the fantasies he helps her fulfill?
_______
Falling for the Grinch is a steamy, age gap, grumpy sunshine, holiday novella with no cheating, no cliffhangers, and an HEA

 

 

 https://books2read.com/FFTGrinch

 

 

 

 

"Temptation packs a sweet punch that will have hearts craving more. Unexpected Christmas shakes up the season with a love story that can't be beat." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

UNEXPECTED CHRISTMAS (THE NAUGHTY LIST) by @Elizapeakeauthor

 

 

BLURB:

 

'Tis the Season for a Second Chance to Seduce the Hot Mechanic ...

Jake Henderson and I spent some long, hot days together, stealing kisses behind his dad’s auto shop. But the summer ended, and he broke my heart–I packed up the pieces and left town, vowing he’d never hurt me again.

When I come home for the holidays twelve years later and get paired up with Jake on a local Christmas event, I feel like the universe is pranking me. I might be the youngest female ad executive in my company, but he makes me feel like the shy, awkward girl I used to be. It takes all my newfound bravado to act like his rejection meant nothing.

But spending time with Jake brings out unexpected feelings, ones that pull on my heart. He's kind to his mother, helps the town bring Santa to life, and makes me breathless on the hood of his restored muscle car.

I have a life to get back to, one where Jake is just a memory. But I can't ignore this unexpected gift.

I wasn't looking for love this Christmas, but it looks like it found me.

 

 

https://geni.us/UnexpectedChristmas

 

 




"Heavy on the irony, light on the heart. Sleighed is a bundle of joy that drowns itself within it's spicy sense of humor. From sassy dialogue to over the top situations, Torrey scores comedic gold while delivering tempting romance. " - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Sleighed (The Naughty List) by EM TORREY



Do you know the worst holiday to be single for? No, it’s not Valentine’s Day, definitely not Thanksgiving, it’s Christmas. Actually the whole week from Christmas Eve to New Years Day.

I was so excited to bring my boyfriend home for the holidays to meet my family until he told me he didn’t think our relationship was working anymore. (Insert Throat Punch Here)

So I’m driving up the mountain to meet my family with a passenger seat full of junk food and a slightly dented heart. Okay, it’s not broken, sue me.

When my car gets stuck halfway up the mountain, I decide to stop at the local bar off the side of the road. (See stuck–not actually my decision, but I’m an empowered woman so i'm calling it a choice)

Desperate and a little drunk, I con the hot bartender into being my fake boyfriend for the week. My mom loves him immediately, my sister’s jealous as soon as we walk in the door, and my dad knows something’s up.

Can we keep the charade up all week or will the dominos fall before the eggnog is served? What happens when just for the week turns into something more?


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BP9R7RW4/

No comments:

Post a Comment