Tuesday, November 7, 2023

TEASER ALERT: DR. FAKE FIANCE (THE DOCTORS) BY LOUISE BAY

 






🖤🖤TEASER BLAST🖤🖤
We are thrilled to share a teaser for DR. FAKE FIANCE by Louise Bay releasing November 9th!


"A meet cute with a heart of gold. From a chance encounter to a spicy romance, Vivian and Beau turn a feast of the heart into a snack for the senses.  Delightful, delicious romance." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐞-𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫: https://geni.us/AwjK




She’s famous. He hasn’t a clue who she is.

I’m in London, in disguise, trying to hide from the paparazzi, when I slam into a wall.

Except it’s not a wall. It’s a hot hunk of British man.

And I just poured scorching hot coffee all over him.

He goes from burn victim to my fiancé in three days flat. It’s all fake to divert tabloid attention away from my recent breakup with my longtime boyfriend-turned-traitor.

Except it doesn’t feel fake. The way he looks at me makes me shiver. When he touches me, I’m molten lava.
Neither of us is looking for anything serious.

Except…did I tell you how hot he looks playing naked Twister? He might just be husband material.

For real.

A standalone fake relationship romance in the Doctors Series.


REVIEW: DR. FAKE FIANCE (THE DOCTORS) BY LOUISE BAY

Dr. Fake Fiancé (The Doctors Series Book 4)Dr. Fake Fiancé by Louise Bay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A meet cute with a heart of gold. A chance encounter brings a whirlwind of temptation. Bay pushes the boundaries of emotions with Dr. Fake Fiance. From a chance encounter to a spicy romance, Vivian and Beau turn a feast of the heart into a snack for the senses. Delightful, delicious romance.

View all my reviews


#louisebay #contemporaryromance #booksofinsta #romancebooks #romanceauthors #billionaireromance #medicalromance #romancereads #books #bookstagram ##teaserblast #comingsoon #needtoreaditnow #bookaholic #wildfiremarketingsolutions #bookstagrammer #booksofinstagram


No comments:

Post a Comment