Wednesday, January 3, 2024

NEW RELEASES (NOW AVAILABLE AND COMING SOON)

 





πŸ’œπŸ’œ NEW RELEASE πŸ’œπŸ’œ





We are excited to celebrate ANOTHER GOAL by Alexa Padgett is LIVE!






In the high-stakes world of professional hockey, sparks fly both on and off the ice….especially when unexpected consequences ensnare me after one incredible night with the NHL’s charming winger, Luka Stol...

Luka is a formidable force on the ice but has never faced a challenge quite like me. He is determined to be there for me and our unborn child when he learns about my pregnancy. But my reluctance to share my motive for fleeing Houston in the first place leaves him in the dark about the dangers lurking in the shadows.

Luka and I experience a rollercoaster of emotions and unpredictable twists as we deal with love, secrets, and hockey. Amidst the laughter and camaraderie of the locker room, we must confront our fears and fight for our love against all odds.

Join Millie and Luka on a passionate journey that will make your heart race and leave you cheering for their happily ever after in this steamy hockey rom-com. “Another Goal” sizzles with chemistry, witty banter, and the thrill of the game, proving that sometimes, love is the most daring play of all.







Grab Your Copy!

Amazon https://amzn.to/3RSmxjv

Apple https://apple.co/47c8REu

Kobo https://bit.ly/47bLOte

Nook https://bit.ly/48tTbgN

Google Play https://bit.ly/485e6qE

 

#alexapadgett #hockeyromance #surprisepregnancy #forcedproximity #newadultromance #newbookalert #lovereading #bookcommunity #reading #bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove #mustread #ebooks #wildfiremarketingsolutions



AUDIO ALERT 




Flame by @authoradrianalocke is now live in audio!

"Heat, humor and heart delivers the kind of drama you can't put down. Locke takes emotions to new heights  With narration that keeps the heart racing and the soul hoping, there is no turning back." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


Start listening today!

Audible: https://bit.ly/3tLhiJ3

Narrated by: CJ Bloom & Teddy Hamilton


RSVP to my Marriage of Convenience

I swore I would only get married if my life depended on it. 
Oh, the irony.

Many things have happened over the past few weeks that I didn’t see coming. My family imploded. Our business was turned upside down. And someone threatened to harm me if I didn’t make good on my father’s promises.

But the biggest thing I didn’t see coming?

Foxx Carmichael demanding marriage.

He’s doing it out of loyalty to my brother. I know that. But I can’t help but think if, through that deliciously hot, grumpy exterior, my bodyguard doesn’t have ulterior motives.

There’s no denying the fire in his touch or the heat in his blue eyes. He protects me with a ferocity that leaves me breathless. He makes me rethink many things I thought I knew for sure—like my position on marriage.

But how we dance around our fake relationship makes me wonder what part of this is pretend. None of it matters if he doesn’t admit he feels the same way.

Our sham wedding will fall apart as soon as the threat is contained. But what happens if the flames between us burn everything to the ground first?

Tropes: grumpy/sunshine, alpha bodyguard hero, small-town romance, family saga, marriage of convenience


REVIEW: FLAME (CARMICHAEL FAMILY #5) BY ADRIANA LOCKE

Flame (Carmichael Family #5)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio Review: Flame (Carmichael Family #5) by Adriana Locke, Narrated by CJ Bloom & Teddy Hamilton

Heat, humor and heart delivers the kind of drama you can't put down. Locke takes emotions to new heights with tempting romance, irresistible characters and the present twists and turns. With narration that keeps the heart racing and the soul hoping, there is no turning back. Flame blends the messiness of life with the heartache of love and finds an endearing center.

#adrianalocke #ContemporaryRomance #FamilySaga #AlphaHero #Bodyguard #CloseProximity #CityGirlCountryBoy #FakeRelationship #ForcedProximity #GrumpySunshine #HeroineinDanger #MarriageofConvenience #OppositesAttract #Protector #RomanticSuspense #SmallTown #WorkplaceRomance #bookclub #bookish #booklover #booksta #bookstagram #bookworm #readersofig #readersofinstagram #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_



TEASER ALERT

Tanner by Katy Regnery is releasing January 18, 2024!

"Tanner, delivers tempting without ever missing heart." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Preorder today on Amazon!

https://mybook.to/tanner_kr


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/47qknwm


Blurb

When Tanner Stewart learns his crazy ex is returning for a summer in Skagway, he places an ad in the Odds Are Good magazine, looking for someone to pose as his fiancΓ©e for the summer. Enter McKenna Cabot, a commitment-phobic college professor from Seattle caring for her aging grandmother. The promise of seasonal money is too good to pass up, so she heads north only to fall head over heels for tall, blonde, and handsome Tanner. But are their feelings strong enough to last when the summer is over?

The Stewarts of Skagway
1. Tanner
2. Harper
3. Hunter
4. Sawyer
5. Parker
6. Reeve



REVIEWTANNER (THE STEWARTS OF SKAGWAY) BY KATY REGNERY


Tanner: The Stewarts of Skagway #1

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My love of Katy Regnery continues to grow. With a wry humor and an overabundance of heart, Tanner turns romance on it's axis. Tanner and McKenna turn a comedy of errors into an enduring romance. From the unpredictable to the irresistible, Regnery shares love from every angle. A heartbreaker that delivers the tempting without ever missing the heart.


@greyspromo

#ContemporaryRomance #CategoryRomance #AlphaHero #Fakerelationship #ForcedProximity #FishOutOfWater #TragicPast




No comments:

Post a Comment