Monday, June 15, 2026

AUDIO SPOTLIGHT FOR MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2026

 







#AudioAlert







🎧🎧 #NewRelease 🎧🎧



Fake Dating, Forbidden Hockey Romance Fans, This one's for you!



Release (Stingrays Hockey Book 4) by @maricarrauthor


Narrated by Colt Carter & @Suzanne_t_fortin


Production Coordination by @pinkflamingo_productions



Audible US 🎧 https://adbl.co/4eZh3PU


Audible UK 🎧 https://adbl.co/49cA9hV



Featured on @the_flock_on_tour 


"Release turns a tempestuous, heartbreaker into an irresistible, romance.  From sweet seduction to emotional overload, Tank and McKenna are mesmerizing." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




Blurb: 


He’s her PR nightmare. She’s his forbidden fantasy. Falling in love was never part of the game.



Tank Phillips scores big – on the ice and everywhere else. But when a wild night with two puck bunnies explodes across social media, the team’s golden boy becomes a PR disaster. Benched, blasted, and one headline away from tanking his career, he’s handed one last chance: Fix your image…with a wholesome fake girlfriend.



McKenna Bailey never signed up for this.


She’s the Stingrays’ brand-new social media manager – more comfortable with analytics dashboards than athletes – and now she’s stuck babysitting the team’s most notorious bad boy. Tank calls her mouse, forgets her name, and grins like he’s allergic to consequences.



But pretending to date him?


That’s a level of chaos even her spreadsheets can’t save her from.



Yet the closer they fake it, the harder it gets to deny the spark snapping to life between them. Tank’s charm isn’t supposed to work on a good girl…especially a good girl who’s never taken a risk like this before.



McKenna has her own secret – one that could blow everything up: she’s the estranged daughter of Coach Fields.



When the truth comes out, Coach delivers Tank a stern warning – stay away from my daughter.



Too bad Tank’s always been better at breaking rules than following them--especially when the one thing he wants most is finally within reach.


REVIEW: RELEASE (STINGRAYS HOCKEY) BY MARI CARR

Release (Stingrays Hockey #4)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Audio Review: Release (Stingrays Hockey #4) by Mari Carr

Narrated by Colt Carter and Suzanne T. Fortin

Release turns a tempestuous, heartbreaker into an irresistible, romance. Carr shakes up the senses with fiery personality and unforgettable characters. Fortin and Carter breathe life into forbidden love that stirs up the soul. From sweet seduction to emotional overload, Tank and McKenna are mesmerizing.



#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #ReleaseAudioTour #HumanVoiceOnly #FakeDatingHockeyRomance




#AudioAlert




🎧🎧 Release Blitz 🎧🎧



Urban Fantasy Adventure Fans, This one's for you!



Raven Lost (Beyond Seven Hungers: Book 2) by @morganquaid & Josh Gersch (@jackalope_777)

Narrated by Phillipa Miller


Published & Produced by @fireside_audio



Audible US 🎧 https://adbl.co/4vaLmII


Audible UK 🎧 https://adbl.co/4xs1lne



Featured on @the_flock_on_tour





Blurb:


Having survived being possessed by a demon god, tattooed from head to foot with infernal symbols, and technically dying,


Raven now jumps from the pan into the fire.



With the Infernals' plan to take over the world thwarted, Fae power begins to rise and with it a new threat to Dusk and its people.



Stuck between the middle of an emerging Fae power and the Infernal god who still clings to her mind, Raven must negotiate a literal war zone to survive and save those she loves.



But, in order to save her friends, she must lose it all.




#FiresideAudio #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #RavenLostAudioTour #UrbanFantasyAdventure



#AudioAlert





🎧Whispersync Blitz🎧



Hellfire (The Viking's Rampage MC: Tucson Chapter Book 6) by @cathleen_cole_novels & Frank Jensen


Narrated by Michael Norman Johnson (@thanatusnyx) & Phillip Miller


Published & Produced by @pfpaudiobooks



⚠️Get the E-Book for $4.99 (or free in KU) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 



Amazon US 📘 https://amzn.to/4uU2Fgm


Audible US 🎧  https://adbl.co/4uyrwqg 



Featured on @the_flock_on_tour






Blurb



Hellfire


Smoke would kill me if he knew all the dirty, depraved things I want to do to his little sister. For years, I’ve been forced to look and not touch.


She’s been mine since the first time I saw her, even if she doesn’t know it.


But when yet another threat to the club comes out of the woodwork, I decide I’ve had enough.


No more waiting.


Life’s too damn short.


If only it was that simple, but we’ve got enemies coming at us from all directions.


Just as I vow to make her mine no matter the cost, they attack. Once the dust settles, things might never be the same…



Kit


I’ve been in agony for years, watching my brother’s best friend flirt with anything with two legs and a pair of tits.


Tiny pieces of my heart chipped off every single time, breaking pieces of me I don’t think I’ll ever get back.


But no matter how badly I wanted the strong, gorgeous biker, I knew he could never be mine.


So, imagine my surprise when he tosses me over his shoulder like a caveman and tells me I’m going to be his old lady.


It feels too good to be true, suddenly getting everything I’ve ever wished for.


And it turns out it just might be…



#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly#HellfireAudioTour #MotorcycleRomanticSuspense





#AudioAlert





🎧Whispersync Blitz🎧



Overdose (Rave To Ruin Book 1) by Nova Kane


Narrated by Jaxon Ivory & Lyra Miller


Published & Produced by @pfpaudiobooks



⚠️Get the E-Book for $4.99 (or free in KU) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 



Amazon US 📘 https://amzn.to/4uVxBNm


Audible US 🎧  https://adbl.co/4dCyN1l 



Featured on @the_flock_on_tour





Blurb


They call it Cyanide.


Tiny pink pills shaped like skulls.


They taste like candy and


feel like forgiveness— until they don’t. The world slows, the colors melt, and everyone starts looking like someone you’d die for.


You don’t just take Cyanide.


You surrender to it.


And once it’s in you, you stop caring what’s real.




#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #OverdoseAudioTour #DarkRomance




#AudioAlert




🎧Whispersync Blitz🎧



Only You by @nicole_dykes


Narrated by Colt Carter & Lance Isley


Published & Produced by @pfpaudiobooks



⚠️Get the E-Book for $5.99 (or free in KU) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 



Amazon US 📘 https://amzn.to/4ugAokm


Audible US 🎧  https://adbl.co/4v4H2ue 



Featured on @the_flock_on_tour




Blurb


Tatum


My best friend is settled. He met the love of his life and was granted guardianship of his younger siblings. I’ve had the goal to help him for what seems like forever, and now that things are good for him, I should feel complete, right?


But there’s always been a piece missing for me. Has been for a long time.


Something I don’t think I can ever fix.


And then suddenly, that part of my past shows back up in my life. He should hate me. I hate me. But that’s the thing about Remy . . .


He’s far too good for this world, and I’m once again terrified I’ll break him.


Because that’s what I do.



Remy


I want to forget about my past. It’s my life’s goal.


I’m not that weak little boy trapped in foster care anymore. I’m stronger now. I’m the principal at a major school in the Kansas City area. I’ve grown into the man I knew I could be.


I don’t talk about the past. I refuse to.


But then it’s shoved into my face, and I can’t look away. I can’t walk away like he did all those years ago.


Sometimes I despise this stubborn streak inside me. I should stay away. He has.


But there’s this pull there—even after all these years.


I can put on a show for everyone else, but when he’s around, I start to crack.


Why can’t I be strong when I’m around him?


Tatum. The only one who sees right through me.



#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #OnlyYouAudioTour #MMSecondChanceRomance



No comments:

Post a Comment