Tuesday, August 29, 2017

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: NEW RELEASES FOR AUGUST 30, 2017

 

 

Protecting the Girl Next Door (The Protectors #3)

 

 

PROTECTING THE GIRL NEXT DOOR (THE PROTECTORS) BY SAMANTHA CHASE & NOELLE ADAMS

 

 

Release Date:  August 30, 2017

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

I like women, and I like adventure. I always have. The last thing I want to do is settle down with the girl next door and live a boring, domestic life. So I have no idea what I'm doing here, posing as a first-grade teacher.

It's the most ridiculous undercover security job I've ever had to work. Corralling a bunch of six-year-olds while I try to do my job and keep anyone from knowing how clueless I really am. I manage to fool everyone. Except Kristin. 

She's an actual teacher, and she's determined to find out what I'm really doing here. She doesn't trust me, and her daughter doesn't like me. And the worst part is that I'm starting to like them. A lot.

So now, instead of being the tough guy, I'm stuck with rowdy children and Christmas pageants and falling in love. It's not the way I thought I'd spend Christmas.

Protecting the Girl Next Door was originally published as Forever Bound. It has since been expanded, revised, and re-edited.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon        B & N        Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo

 

 

REVIEWPROTECTING THE GIRL NEXT DOOR (THE PROTECTORS) BY SAMANTHA CHASE & NOELLE ADAMS

 

Protecting the Girl Next Door (The Protectors #3)Protecting the Girl Next Door by Samantha Chase

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Protecting the Girl Next Door (The Protectors) by Samantha Chase and Noelle Adams  
A true original.  In a twist of pure genius, Chase and Adams scored success with a not often used scenario. They took a man of action out of his element.  Declan is the man with the plan and the strength to back it up. He thinks with his head and has become well-versed at ignoring his heart.  When an assignment puts the big bad Marine in front of a class full of first graders, the man with the plan realizes he needs a helping hand. I LOVED this story.  There is nothing more precious than a child and for these authors to blend the innocence of youth with the jaded maturity of adulthood was a stellar move. Kristin and Declan's romance traveled a complicated route but the message conveyed with this tale was simple.  Sensitivity is not a weakness, it's a powerful asset.  It only took a group of mischievous kids and a caring mama bear teacher to show this tough as nails warrior the error of his ways.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 

PROTECTING THE MOVIE STAR (THE PROTECTORS) BY SAMANTHA CHASE & NOELLE ADAMS

 

 

 

Release Date:  August 30, 2017

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Protecting the Movie Star was originally published as Home Bound. It has since been expanded, revised, and re-edited.

The story of my life isn't pretty. I come from the wrong side of the tracks. I've been a criminal. I've been homeless. I almost killed my father, and I might be responsible for the death of my best friend.
I should not be wanting Evangeline.

Her life story is the stuff of dreams. She's America's sweetheart - beautiful, talented, and famous - and she doesn't want anything to do with me. I'll protect her from a stalker since it's my job, but that's all I'm allowed. No touching, no lusting, no falling in love. I'm all wrong for her, and she's completely off-limits.

But I've never been good about following the rules.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N        Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo

 

 

REVIEW:  PROTECTING THE MOVIE STAR (THE PROTECTORS) BY SAMANTHA CHASE & NOELLE ADAMS

 

 

Protecting the Movie Star (The Protectors #4)Protecting the Movie Star by Samantha Chase

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


If experience makes the man, Cole is a force to be reckoned with. From an early age he's fought battles that no person should have to face and done acts that have left him in despair. Criminal, fighter and best friend are monikers he can't escape, but the one title that changes the man from fighter to warrior is protector. He wears that title like a badge of honor and will let nothing stop him from shielding the woman he loves. Not even guilt. Protecting the Movie Star is darker and bolder than the previous three novels in the Protectors series. Not only does Cole and Evangeline tempt readers with their page turner romance, but authors Chase and Adams close out the series by tying up loose ends. An emotional tale of redemption, faith and hope that inspires the heart and heals the soul.



View all my reviews

 

 

 



Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1593364/happy-book-week-new-releases-for-august-30-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment