Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The Bachelor Contract (The Bachelors of Arizona) by Rachel Van Dyken

Review:

The Bachelor Contract (The Bachelors of Arizona) - Rachel Van Dyken

 

Never have I lost my heart as quickly as I have with Rachel Van Dyken's, Bachelors of Arizona series.  Brock and Jane were the beginning of something wonderful.  Bentley and Margot were the culmination of something special and Brant and Nikki were like a dance with destiny.  The Bachelor Contract is as captivating as it is heartbreaking.  What began as a beautiful romance, lost it's innocence and became a journey of pain, guilt and salvation.  I have yet to piece my heart back together.  Every author has a story that symbolizes the best of them and I think, The Bachelor Contract is Ms. Van Dyken's signature tale.  The message is powerful, the hope is inspiring and the love story is everlasting.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1603121/the-bachelor-contract-the-bachelors-of-arizona-by-rachel-van-dyken

No comments:

Post a Comment