Monday, August 27, 2018

HAPPY BOOK DAY: UNTIL WE'RE MORE (FIGHTING FOR HER) BY CINDI MADSEN

 

Until We're More

 

 

UNTIL WE'RE MORE (FIGHTING FOR HER) BY CINDI MADSEN

 

 

 

Release Date: August 27, 2018

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Chelsea is smart, funny, gorgeous, and the best friend I’ve ever had. Ever since she left, I’ve been a wreck. I’ve been focused on keeping my family’s MMA gym afloat while I train and coach fighters, anything to not miss her more. But now she's finally back, along with her grumpy, possessive cat, and things are weird between us. 

By weird, I mean I can’t stop thinking about her in that way. She’s in the room next door, and it takes all my control not to storm in there, sweep her up, and bring her back to my bed. Even stranger, I’m pretty sure she’d be into it. 

And this time, I’m not going to stop fighting until we’re more.

 

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N         Google Play Books       IBooks       Kobo

 

 

 

REVIEWUNTIL WE'RE MORE (FIGHTING FOR HER) BY CINDI MADSEN

 

Until We're MoreUntil We're More by Cindi Madsen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Until We're More has a great formula for figuring out the mechanics of love. When dealing with heartbreak stay active, keep alert and if given the chance try to make things right. With an arrogantly aggressive cat, a determined ex and a suitcase full of untended baggage Cindi Madsen sets about making you smile while tempting your heart. Liam and Chelsea are hard to resist, but I'm sorry to say in my opinion were upstaged by a cat. It's hard not to love that. 



View all my reviews

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1786128/happy-book-day-until-we-re-more-fighting-for-her-by-cindi-madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment