Thursday, August 30, 2018

NEW RELEASE: THE VIRGIN'S PLAYBOY PRINCE BY KIM LORAINE

 

 

 

★ ★ ★ AVAILABLE NOW!★ ★ ★

The Virgin's Playboy Prince, an all-new sexy Romance from Kim Loraine is Now Live and only .99 Cents!

Grab your copy today!

#Free in #KindleUnlimited

Amazon - mybook.to/PlayboyPrinceKL

 

 

I never thought I’d fall in love with the woman I was supposed to marry.

They call me a playboy, and I don’t mind. My marriage is arranged, my future set. I’m a prince and I’m going to be king. My wild oats only have a few months left to be sown, but when my intended ditches me without warning everything changes. Now I’ve got a new bride, and that woman is her younger sister. Gemma is everything I could ever want. Beautiful, smart, innocent, and feisty. There’s just one problem. She hates me.

I have to have her, but she’s not interested in a playboy prince. It’ll take everything I’ve got to show her I can be the fairytale prince she deserves.

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1787410/new-release-the-virgin-s-playboy-prince-by-kim-loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment