Saturday, November 10, 2018

Audiobook Review: Hating My New Boss (Hate Love Book 2) by B.B. Hamel (Author), Meghan Kelly (Narrator)

Review:

Hating My New Boss  - Meghan Kelly, B.B. Hamel

 

 

Audiobook Review: Hating My New Boss (Hate Love Book 2) by B.B. Hamel (Author), Meghan Kelly (Narrator)

Hamel proves that sexy and meaningful go hand in hand. Hating My New Boss is a tale of forgiveness and redemption with a naughty twist. After events beyond their control ruin a youthful friendship, only adulthood can bring these broken hearts back together again. Was not a huge fan of the Blair character, but Kelly had me rooting for Remy and Justin.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1807374/audiobook-review-hating-my-new-boss-hate-love-book-2-by-b-b-hamel-author-meghan-kelly-narrator

No comments:

Post a Comment