Monday, May 27, 2019

Audiobook Review: The Forgotten Child (Finding Love: The Outsiders) by Lorhainne Eckhart (Author), Melissa Moran (Narrator)

Review:

The Forgotten Child Finding Love: The Outsider Series, Volume 1 - Lorhainne Eckhart, Melissa Moran

 

 

The Forgotten Child is made up of heartache and tears. The first time I read Brad and Emily's story I kept a tissue box close at hand. The second time, I felt tingles in my heart. The third time I listened to it in audio and my soul may never recover. Eckhart and Moran bring three powerful characters to life. Brad and Emily are caught in the middle of an emotional love affair, but it's the bond between Emily and Brad's autistic son, Trevor that steals the breath from your lungs. In the face of beauty, ugliness tries to find it's way in, but there is nothing more powerful than a mother's love. Whether by blood or from the heart. That bond is not easily broken. WOW!

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1892696/audiobook-review-the-forgotten-child-finding-love-the-outsiders-by-lorhainne-eckhart-author-melissa-moran-narrator

No comments:

Post a Comment