Saturday, May 25, 2019

Just One of the Groomsmen (Getting Hitched in Dixie Book 1) by Cindi Madsen

Review:

Just One of the Groomsmen - Cindi Madsen

 

The cover caught my attention. The blurb drew me in. However, it was the story itself that stole my heart. Madsen has a way with words. Yes, I always love her characters, but it's the dialogue that adds to the charm. Laughter is a given, however it's the heart that hides behind the words that does me in every time. We've all been in Addison or Tucker's shoes. Struggling with uncertainty, fighting our way through emotions and come to terms with change. That's what makes Madsen so marvelous, she blends pieces of reality with a hint of fairytale magic and scores heartwarming gold.

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1891675/just-one-of-the-groomsmen-getting-hitched-in-dixie-book-1-by-cindi-madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment