Thursday, January 30, 2020

TEASER THURSDAY: DOUGHN'T LET ME GO BY TEAGAN HUNTER






COMING SOON  
DOUGHN’T LET ME GO by Teagan Hunter is coming February 6!
Add to your Goodreads TBR List: http://bit.ly/3ae6cOd



PRE-ORDER NOW ➜ mybook.to/DoughntLetMeGo




EXCERPT 
“Stay!” Kyrie begs. “Puh-lease. You can help us pick out more decorations.”
“Kyrie, I’m sure Dory has other plans.”
I get it. It’s awkward. He doesn’t want me here.
“Pro!” His daughter holds her little finger up. “I won’t have to walk around with this guy alone.”
Oh, god. She’s making a pros and cons list.
“Good pro. I mean he is wearing a tiara.”
“Hey! I make this tiara look damn good.”
We ignore Porter.
“Con: I’d be interrupting your daddy-daughter time.”
“We live together. It’s okay.” Kyrie waves her hand like my point is silly. “Pro: I’d make a new friend, and Dad says it’s important to make new friends in our new town.”
I can’t argue with that point… “Con: I’m technically a stranger, and you’re not supposed to talk to strangers.”
“How else are you supposed to make friends, then?”
“Oh snap,” Porter whispers, grinning at his daughter’s ability to best me.
“What kind of kid are you raising?”
He laughs. “You wouldn’t believe how often people ask me that.”
“Pro: You get to make a new friend too.”
She doesn’t even know how much I need that.
“Con: I have to be at work in an hour.”
“Pro: It’s going to be really, really fun.”
Con: I’ve seen Porter naked.
Con: You’re not supposed to hang out with your one-night stand and his daughter.
Con: He’s the exact type of guy I could fall for if I ever let myself fall.
“Con: I’m all out of cons.”
Kyrie lets out a loud giggle. “Then I win. You’re shopping!”
I look at her. Her eyes are wide and hopeful, and she takes an extra-long blink, giving her best puppy dog eyes.
I slide my own eyes to Porter, and he’s doing the same.
For her, he mouths. He makes a show of holding his hands out, then tucking them into his jeans, like he’s trying to tell me that’s where they’ll stay.
“All right, let’s shop.”
It’s brief, but the look in Porter’s eyes is unmistakable.
Excitement.


#teaganhunter #bookobsessed #needtoreaditnow #singledadromance #bookoftheday #bookstagram #wildfiremarketingsolutions
Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2045811/teaser-thursday-doughnut-let-me-go-by-teagan-hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment