Sunday, January 26, 2020

The Duke's Winter Promise: A Christmas Regency Romance by: Isabella Thorne


Review:
The Duke's Winter Promise: A Christmas Regency Romance - Isabella Thorne


The Duke's Winter Promise: A Christmas Regency Romance by: Isabella Thorne 

Reviewed by (Isha Coleman) for Candid Book Reviews


First love. First heartache. Unforgettable romance. Alexander and Emily were everything I could have hoped for and more captivating then I could have possibly dreamed. Thorne breathes new life into a sometimes stuffy genre with less steam and more heart. The Duke's Winter Promise is a tale of young love and adult mistakes. It's a story of healing and forgiveness that pulls at your heartstrings with a vengeance.  This may have been my first Isabella Thorne novel but I can assure you it won't be my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment