Thursday, February 20, 2020

Audio Review: Catch Me When I Fall (Falling Stars #1) by: A.L. Jackson (author), Virginia Rose (narrator), Jason Clarke (narrator)



Review:

Catch Me When I Fall (Falling Stars #1) - Jason Clarke,A.L. Jackson,Virginia Rose



Catch Me When I Fall is angst, heart and tragedy bundled within a coming of age romance. Royce and Carolina are looking to be true to themselves while trying to find common ground with each other. Jackson dives heart first into a world of pain to inspire hope. From brutal honesty to moments of raw vulnerability, Catch Me When I Fall takes the fragmented pieces of two hearts and invites us to watch them become whole.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2061789/audio-review-catch-me-when-i-fall-falling-stars-1-by-a-l-jackson-author-virginia-rose-narrator-jason-clarke-narrator

No comments:

Post a Comment