Thursday, April 30, 2020

AVAILABLE NOW: LUCKY TO SCORE BY CORALEE JUNE, CARRIE GRAY






HOT NEW RELEASE 


Looking to Score by CoraLee June and Carrie Gray is LIVE and FREE with KU!


“Looking to Score is like the book equivalent of comfort food- goes down easy and leaves you feeling full and content. This book is funny, charming, heart-warming, insanely clever, and JUST what we need. I simply LOVED it and could not put it down.” ~The Romantic Rush Blog



ABOUT THE BOOK:

He’s like literally the worst.
Oakley Davis is the star running back at our University, and the reason I’ve broken my vow to avoid the college party scene. Thanks to a mixup with my advisor, I’m now serving my Public Relations internship as a glorified babysitter to the party-hard football players.
Specifically, Oakley.
He’s impossible to manage. His Instagram is full of half-naked, drunk photos and he’d rather attend parties than practice. His brand needs some serious work, and when he’s not driving me insane, he’s sleeping his way through the entire female population.
But I’m determined. I have plans to graduate a semester early and nothing or no one will get in my way. I’m a Virgo, after all. Oakley Davis might be a privileged, cocky, football star, but I’m Amanda Matthews; and I’ll do whatever it takes to get my A.
I have to make sure I don’t end up falling in love with the idiot, first.



Start reading today!


GIVEAWAY:
CoraLee is giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card on her Facebook page. Stop by to enter!






#coraleejune #carriegray #sportsromance #romcom #needtoreaditnow #booknerdigan #bookpassion #readyourheartout #NewRelease #bookstagram #wildfiremarketingsolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment