Thursday, April 30, 2020

AVAILABLE NOW: SPLINTERS OF YOU BY ANNE MALCOM






NEW RELEASE 
Splinters of You by Anne Malcom is LIVE!
#1ClickHere:
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2VNNyGt  
Free in KU


Words are my weapon.
Stories wrap around my soul, choking me, capturing you.
I don't work in dreams.
I don't offer escapes.
I cage you within my nightmares.
Magnolia Grace is a horror writer, despite what the name might suggest.
One of the best in the business, if you asked around.
Pressure comes with that title. Expectation for the next nightmare. The next bestseller.
Sickness.
That's what it is.
She can't be healthy. Because that means she won't write.
And she hasn't been writing. 
A looming deadline and a crumbling psyche drive her into the woods. To a cabin which was the site of a grizzly murder.
A serial killer, butchering women, toying with her.
Her plan is to borrow some of the horror that seeped into the soil.
But hers follows her.
The woods are meant to be her escape. But they are almost her demise.
Almost.
He was an unlikely saviour. An unlikely muse. He has horrors of his own. A motorcycle club looking to settle a score. A soul too broken to offer her anything but pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment