Thursday, May 28, 2020

NEW RELEASE (LIMITED TIME DEAL ALERT: $2.99): THE DEADLIEST SINS SERIES BY GWYN MCNAMEE

 

 

 

★★ NEW BOXSET RELEASE ★★
The Deadliest Sin Series by Gwyn McNamee
-- $2.99 LIMITED TIME ONLY PRICE -- 
Mafia Romance 3 Book Series

 



Amazon Direct -- https://amzn.to/36s4SFY
All other Platforms -- https://books2read.com/DeadliestSinSeries

 

"I am done [with the series] and I have to tell you that after reading Surviving Wrath: it's like I was sucker-punched, left raw and bewildered. However, the ending put me back together. One of the best stories that I have read!!!” - 5-star review



His first mistake is taking her.
His second mistake is thinking I won’t come for her.
Mine is letting wrath consume me and believing I won’t have to pay for my sins.

This three-book collection includes Wrath, After Wrath, and Surviving Wrath. Dive into the world of the Albanian mob in this dark mafia romantic suspense collection.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2608280/new-release-limited-time-deal-alert-2-99-the-deadliest-sins-series-by-gwyn-mcnamee

No comments:

Post a Comment