Thursday, May 28, 2020

Tale Feathers: A Collection of 12 Bird Brained Books For Kids by: Pixie Katz


Review:

Tale Feathers: A Collection of 12 Bird Brained Books For Kids - Pixie Katz





Tale Feathers by Pixie Katz

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Although my taste in books is far different from Tale Feathers, I was intrigued by the blurb. Therefore, I had to take a look. What I found was a captivating look at life through an innovative voice. Pixie Katz reminded me that words are only an expression of what the heart feels and no matter the age, everyone has the capacity to understand love. Sweet, simple and to the point, Tale Feathers is a fresh look at the world, through the eyes of a child.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2610617/tale-feathers-a-collection-of-12-bird-brained-books-for-kids-by-pixie-katz

No comments:

Post a Comment