Thursday, August 27, 2020

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: THE BILLIONAIRE'S PRINCESS (FAIRYTALE BILLIONAIRES) BY AVA RYAN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From the new fairy godmother of melting-hot romance, Ava Ryan, comes The Billionaire's Princess, the first standalone in the Fairy Tale Billionaire series.

 

 

 


 

"Damon and Carly make it easy to wrap your emotions around a runaway princess and her wounded warrior." - (Isha C., Hopeless Romantic)


No one melts this ice princess but me.

Friday nights have a routine. 
Drinks with my brothers. Maybe a casual hookup later.
Then the ice princess walks into the bar. And it's game over for me.
I can't figure her out. She runs hot and cold. She turns me inside-out.
I like to keep my one-night stands cut and dried--my ambitions outweigh my emotions every time. Until she disappears without a trace. And I discover her little secret.
She's an actual princess.
I need more than one night from her. Much more.
A woman like that deserves the whole fairy tale. She deserves a charming prince.
Too bad I'm the one that's going to earn all her happy endings...







  Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

US: https://amzn.to/2Z8FTUS

WW: mybook.to/billionairesprincess
    

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3fSyM9M

 

 

REVIEWTHE BILLIONAIRE'S PRINCESS (FAIRYTALE BILLIONAIRES) BY AVA RYAN

 

The Billionaire's PrincessThe Billionaire's Princess by Ava Ryan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ryan plays it cool when it comes to love and that leads to steamy results. Damon and Carly make it easy to wrap your emotions around a runaway princess and her wounded warrior. Escape into a modern fairytale that you'll want to experience again and again.



View all my reviews






 

 

 

Meet Ava

 

 

 




 

 

 

Connect with Ava

Website | Goodreads | Amazon |  
Facebook |   Instagram |  Twitter |  
Bookbub |  Newsletter

 

 

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/3078529/happy-book-week-the-billionaire-s-princess-fairytale-billionaires-by-ava-ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment