Friday, August 28, 2020

TEASER FRIDAY: SANTIAGO'S CONQUEST BY V.F. MASON

 

 

Santiago's Conquest by V.F. Mason releases on September 18th!
 
 
ADD TO YOUR TBR -- https://bit.ly/3430xtT
 
 

Power. Money. Status.
Whatever I want I get.
And if something stands in my way?
I conquer and destroy it.

I’m a monster with no redeeming qualities.
A hunter who seeks his prey so viciously nothing can stop me.
My prey hides in the shadows thinking it might save him from my wrath.
It won't.

A true hunter knows one rule:
Every prey can be lured out of the darkness with the right bait.
And I just found mine.
His daughter.

The monster inside me craves to possess her.
A beauty who ends up trapped in a castle by the horrible beast.
Seducing and then breaking her will be my greatest conquest.

After all, la vida es cruel.
Life is cruel.
And so am I.
 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/3091876/teaser-friday-santiago-s-conquest-by-v-f-mason

No comments:

Post a Comment