Wednesday, December 23, 2020

COMING SOON (PRE-ORDER NOW): ICING (SEATTLE SOCKEYES: THE SCORING SERIES) BY JAMI DAVENPORT

 





 

 

 

Icing by Jami Davenport releases on December 30th!

 

This fourth book in The Scoring Series features Steele Bailey.

She's so annoying I really can't stand to be in the same room with her. She pushes all my buttons and is my exact opposite. Yet, I want to rip off her clothes and make mad passionate love to her. What is wrong with me?


"There's a thin line between love and hate. Steele and Hyacinth use every inch of it. Sexy, sassy and frustrating. Icing is an uphill battle that is worth the steep climb." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 



Amazon -- https://amzn.to/3i8MXJ3
Universal -- getbook.at/IcingJD
Apple -- https://apple.co/3gwf8RN
Nook -- https://bit.ly/2EJTwDq
Kobo -- https://bit.ly/30pY7TH
 

 

 

This fourth book in "The Scoring Series" features Steele Bailey.

Steele:

I'm a second-year hockey player for the Seattle Sockeyes. Imagine my shock when I return from a trip to find my former roommate has transferred his lease to my nemesis. She's so annoying I can't stand to be in the same room with her. She pushes all my buttons and is my exact opposite. Despite it all, I want to rip off her clothes and make mad passionate love to her. What is wrong with me?

Hyacinth:

I'm the free-spirited daughter of a radical activist. I've marched in my share of protests, and saving the world is my life's mission, but lately I'm wondering where my life is headed. When I'm offered the chance to share the lease on a fancy condo only two blocks from my bartending job, I jump on it. Like with most things, this one is too good to be true. My roommate is a finicky, annoying AF hot hockey player I've butted heads with in the past who thinks my causes are ridiculous. He pushes all my buttons, and I never expected to fall for him, but I did.
 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

@ellewoodspr @jamidavenportauthor
// preorder on all platforms

 

 #StandaloneRomance #RomanceNovel #JamiDavenport #HockeyRomance #BooksBooksBooks #Bookstagram #SportsRomance
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment