Wednesday, May 5, 2021

AUDIO PRE-ORDER ALERT: TRICK ME TWICE BY BECCA STEELE, NARRATED BY GREGORY SALINAS & STEPHANIE NEMETH PARKER

 





🎧 🎧 #PreOrderAlert 🎧 🎧


Calling All Enemies to Lovers, High School Bully Romance Fans!! This is one you are not going to want to miss! #PreOrderNow! 




#TrickMeTwiceAudioTour by @authorbeccasteele


Narrated by @voice.of.greg and @snemethparker


Production Coordination by @pinkflamingo_productions



Goes Live Tuesday May 11th!



Audible US  http://bit.ly/TrickMeTwiceAudioUS



Audible UK  http://bit.ly/TrickMeTwiceAudioUK


 

#PreOrderBlitz Hosted by @audiobookobsession


 

Blurb


Keep my head down and make it through my final year of school without attracting any attention. That was my plan. 

The thing about plans? They change. 

One day, I was an invisible loner, the next, my name was on everyone’s lips. 

Why? I caught the attention of the wrong person. 

I tricked Carter Blackthorne, the king of Alstone High. 

He found out. 

And now?

Now, he’s making me pay. 

It’s time for you to pay the price.You tricked me once, but you won’t trick me twice. Ready or not, here I come....Trick Me Twice is a standalone new adult high school romance with bullying and enemies-to-lovers themes. This book contains mature situations and content.


#TrickMeTwiceAudioTour #BeccaSteele #GregorySalinas #StephanieNemethParker #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #EnemiesToLovers #HighSchoolBullyRomance

No comments:

Post a Comment