Wednesday, May 5, 2021

DEAL ALERT: ESCAPE YOU BY DIANA A. HICKS

 









★ 99¢ MAFIA ROMANCE SALE ★

Escape You by Diana A. Hicks is on sale now!
https://geni.us/EscapeYou
FREE with Kindle Unlimited

From award-winning author Diana A. Hicks comes a steamy, rollercoaster ride of secrets and duplicity.

Tyler Cole
ATF agent
Hot one-night stand
My enemy

No names. No rules. No regrets.

That was our deal, my idea, when I agree to spend the night with him…the sexy stranger with the intense blue gaze. How was I supposed to know he was my enemy?

Fast forward a few weeks. Now I’m pregnant, his prisoner, and soon to be his wife.

If you like mafia romance filled with secrets, dangerous twists, and heat, then you’ll love Diana A. Hicks’s Escape You.

One-click today and find out what happens when a night of passion with a stranger raises the stakes in a very dangerous game.

Contains explicit love scenes and mild violence. No cheating. No cliffhangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment