Tuesday, May 4, 2021

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: THE PRINCE I LOVE TO HATE (THE HEIR AFFAIR #1) BY IRIS MORLAND

 

 

 

 

 
 
 Release Date: May 4
 
 

 

This prince?

He’s anything but charming.

 

I’ve never been the girl who’s dreamt of a prince rescuing me from a fire-breathing dragon before whisking me away to his castle. 

 

So when I fly all the way to Ireland to find my long-lost dad, I have no intention of playing the damsel in distress to some dude.

 

But the night I encounter—and accidentally wallop upside the head—Prince Olivier of Salasia, my plans are completely upended. 

 

This prince is the opposite of charming, though. After thirty seconds in his presence, I want to feed him to a dragon.

 

But fate is a fickle b*tch. Before I know it, I agree to team up with Olivier in the search for my dad.

 

As I travel across Europe with this actual honest-to-god prince, I wonder, what’s the worst that could happen?

 

It’s not like I’ll be stupid enough to fall in love with Prince Charming.

 

Grab Your Copy Here:

Amazon | Apple | Nook | Kobo | Google Play

 

 
REVIEWTHE PRINCE I LOVE TO HATE (THE HEIR AFFAIR #1) BY IRIS MORLAND
 
The Prince I Love to Hate (A Steamy Romantic Comedy) (The Heir Affair, #1)The Prince I Love to Hate (A Steamy Romantic Comedy) by Iris Morland

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Sassy and spicy find their sweet spot in The Prince I Love to Hate. Morland sets her ironic sense of humor free and that wit goes straight to the heart. Niamh and Olivier give just enough fantasy to lure you in and more than enough emotion to keep your heart invested.




View all my reviews
 
 

 

Meet Iris Morland

 

 

A coffee addict and cat lover, Iris Morland writes sparkling, swoon-worthy romances, including the Flower Shop Sisters and the Love Everlasting series.
 
If she's not reading or writing, she enjoys binging on Netflix shows and cooking something delicious.

 

 

Connect with Iris Morland

Website | Facebook | Twitter | BookBub | Instagram | Goodreads    Amazon Author Page | Newsletter

 

 

 

Hosted By:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment